Thursday, May 25, 2006

Departure!

This afternoon I rode from my house in Topanga to Zuma beach to join the group, a short riding day (only 25 miles) some time on the beach, then a quick uphill ride a few blocks away to our hosts' home.

This is Lana .. she'll be riding with us to Santa Barabara tomorrow. She's a genius.

This here is Eric, a great lover and supporter of original local music, and an avid photographer


I figured out that if I wear the pouch over my shoulder, I can snap photos with my sub-compacty digital camera one handed while riding (don't try this at home, kids!) Heading up the hill to our lodgings, only to discover....


This beautiful pool which we jumped in after getting off our bikes. Very refreshing.


Fuel for tomorrow, thanks Jill!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home