Wednesday, June 21, 2006

My day off..

I'm so happy that I don't have to do anything today.
I rode down to a Greek deli in my flip-flops and got a frittata sandwich with spinach, tomato and swiss cheese and a fantastic cappucino. Yesterday I did all my laundry, bought some new insoles for my biking shoes, and we all went out for thai food. I have to say, sadly, that I ordered a pad thai, and it was the worst one I've ever had. Drowning in sauce, which literally tasted like ketchup (!) I had to write about it for being so outstanding. I'm going to see a movie sometime today, take a nap, read my crappy novel I bought in an airport last month, and make some phone calls tonight.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Dude, pad thai in Utah? Shoulda seen that one coming. I finally realized I can leave comments here, duh. Sounds like a great trip, except the crickets would have freaked me out. :)
Neil

12:16 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home