Tuesday, June 20, 2006

Videos Sticky Post

Here are links to all the videos I've taken thus far. They are in chronological order, and you don't need a MySpace account to view them. This post will stay linked in the sidebar. (I just added #4, a short one of the guys on their touring rigs)

1. Amanda and Abby cruise the bike path past the freeway outside of Monterey.

2. Pedaling into the sierras alongside the rushing Yuba river.

3. Amanda races down a hill.

4. Climbing the geiger grade outside Reno Nevada, storm approaches from the west.

5. Ryan and Oscar riding east on hwy 50 through Nevada.

6. Coasting down a rocky canyon in the Utah desert.

7.Gunning the last 15 miles of today's ride around Utah Lake.

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

the videos go black when i click play.

#4,5, and 6 just link to My space, but I can't see them there.

12:52 AM  
Blogger Ian said...

I've fixed the links. They all work like they should (for me at least) It's possible if your connection speed is slow-ish that you'll get a black screen for a bit while the video loads. Thanks for drawing my attention to this. I hope it works for you now!

11:06 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

videos work great now! I love the distortion you're getting on your camera mic. It sounds like a meteor breaking up entering the atmosphere.

5:45 PM  
Blogger Ian said...

Awesome! I'm so glad they're playing correctly. I'm experimenting right now with embedding videos in the blog, and yeah, that distortion is nuts, it's the wind blowing across the pin-holes covering the itsy condenser mic.

6:29 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home