Wednesday, June 28, 2006

Days Off

We have a few days to rest our legs here in Steamboat Springs before climbing over the next range. What a pleasure to kick back for a minute. The girls and I joined our accomodating host and his daughter for a short hike to the Fishcreek falls, I caught a short nap later in the afternoon, and I ate as much as I could. I'm really looking forward to our next ride day, as we'll be climbing two big passes. But first, more recuperation. Tomorrow first thing in the morning I'm paying a visit to the local hot spring for a good soak. I'll post if I've anything worth reporting...

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

This is Vicky from the Santa Cruz show and i am so wowed by your guys stamina!! Thanks for keeping up this blog..it makes me want to learn how to ride or at least to have the ability to travel to these amazing places. Keep it up and all the best to you!

10:12 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home